Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)
MCC/DGHS will be doing Counseling for 15% AIQ, 100% Deemed Universities, Central Universities (Delhi University, AMU & BHU including Institutional/ Domicile Quota), ESIC & AFMS & 100% seats of VMMC & SJH (15% AIQ + 85% Institutional Quota ).
Who are eligible for NEET UG 15% All India Quota Counseling
All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K.
Who are eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling
All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Who are Eligible for Central Universities Counseling
- Delhi University (LHMC,UCMS, MAMC): 15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candidates who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU): will have 50% Institutional reservation for the candidates who have studied from their schools for the last 3 years. The undersigned office has already informed AMU to provide the list of enrolled candidates who will be eligible for AMU for this academic session. The rest 50% of seats will be open to all eligible candidates for NEET.
- BHU: The Eligibility criteria for BHU, will be all candidates who are eligible for NEET counseling will be eligible to participate in BHU Counseling for all seats of BHU.
- Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi: 03 (Three) seats of BDS are under internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi and 47 (forty seven) seats of BDS as per the category mentioned in seat matrix are open to all. Students of Jamia who have passed their qualifying examination (X or XII) from Jamia Schools as regular students are eligible for participation under internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
- VMMC & SJH: 15% +AIR seats of Institute Quota for AIQ and rest for candidates of Delhi who have studied 11th and 12th standard in Delhi.
Who are eligible for ESIC Counseling
Regarding eligibility for ESI 15% of seats would be allotted through All India Quota and seats left over after contribution to state quota would be reserved for candidates who are Wards of Insured persons of ESI. The data of Insured persons will be validated by ESI Authorities and this will be incorporated in the NIC software before the processing of result .There will be no priority grouping as per PG ESI policy.
Who are eligible for AFMS Counseling
Candidates who desire to participate in AFMS Counseling will be allowed to register with an option that they are willing to take part in AFMS Counseling and the list of such candidates will be sent to AFMS Authorities for conducting Offline counseling with respect to Physical Fitness and Personality Test. The result will be sent back to MCC for display on MCC website.
Reservation of seats in government medical colleges under 15% All India Quota:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates.
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
- 10% of the seats are reserved for the category General Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS).
- 27% seats in Central Educational Institutions are reserved for OBC candidates only as per Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in 15Admissions) Act, 2006.
Note: Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in the application form. Candidates from creamy layer and those who do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as Unreserved (UR).
* In case of seats filled by the State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions /Private Medical colleges under other than 15%. All India Quota, the reservation policy of the concerned State Govt. shall apply.
- Main Counseling Registration including payment.
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment – 1 st Round.
- Round 1 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round (free entry/exit option available).
- Publication of net vacant seats.
- Registration & Fresh Choice submission by eligible candidates for 2nd Round (not required by already registered candidates).
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment – 2ND Round.
- Round 2 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 2ND Round (NO free entry/exit option available).
- Publication of net vacant seats
End of 2nd Round
15 % All India Counselling and reverting of Non Joined, Not allotted seats to State quota
Mop Up Round for Deemed/ Central Universities/Central Institute
- Fresh Registration for Mop up Round (not required for earlier resigned candidates).
- Choice Filling/ Choice Locking.
- Process of Seat Allotment for Mop Up Round
- Result Publication for Mop Up Round
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop Up Round
College Round of Deemed/ Central Universities/Central Institute
- List of ten times (of the registered candidates) of number of Stray vacancies to be sent to Deemed / Central Universities to be exhausted strictly in order of merit.
- Final Stray Vacancy Round to be conducted by Deemed/ Central Universities (There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round).
What documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted Medical / Dental College?
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to undergraduate medical courses for admission to 15% of total seats on All-India basis required at the time of joining in allotted Medical / Dental College are as mentioned below.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- (iv) Class 10th Certificate IV. Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passportsize photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory: a) Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study) c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ Hindi.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub- caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016). (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT/NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) for details). No other PWD certificate, issued by any other Authority/Hospital will be entertained.