The Zoram Medical College (ZMCH), Mizoram is a Government College established in the Year 2018. The college is recognized by Govt. of India and the National Medical Council (NMC) and is affiliated with Mizoram University, located in Mizoram with an annual intake of 100 seats in MBBS. Zoram Medical College previously known as Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research is the first medical college in Mizoram, India. It was inaugurated on 7 August 2018 by the Chief Minister of Mizoram Lalthanhawla at Falkawn.
The Medical College campus is spread in over 84.26 acres is located on a beautiful hillock with breathtaking surroundings at Falkawn on the outskirts of Aizawl, about 16 km from Aizawl city and takes about 41 minutes to drive. There are very good spacious 2 Lecture theatres, Examination halls & Demonstration rooms. The Institute is fully equipped with clinical Laboratories, Departmental Museums and Auditorium. Library and information center is located in a huge area with good collection of Medical Books, Indian & Foreign Journals with separate reading space for students & Teaching Staff and a Digital Library. There are facilities for Indoor and Outdoor Games and Sports, Gym and mess facility.
The Teaching Hospital
Zoram Medical College Hospital Hospital is a tertiary care multispecialty hospital attached to the College. Hospital is a one-stop destination for advanced healthcare and medical requirements. ZMCH Hospital facilities provide emergency, outpatient, inpatient, day-care, community outreach, through an300+ bedded facility and with over approximately 150+ dedicated competent and service-oriented staff. It provides state-of-the-art health care treatment and facilities across major medical disciplines. The hospital offers all the modern, diagnostic, and therapeutic facilities.
This hospital not only provides excellent clinical services for a population of more than 3+ lakh in surrounding but also provides excellent facilities for teaching and training of medical Under-Graduate
Zoram Medical College,
State Referral Hospital Falkawn, Mizoram 796005
Phone: +91- 9862391873
E Mail ID: [email protected]
1. ALLOTMENT OF MBBS SEATS: All allotment of seats under Zoram Medical College is to be done through the Medical Counselling Committee of India (MCC) and the Technical Wing, Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt. of Mizoram. All queries related to the allotment process is to be taken up with the department. Only students who are allotted seats by the MCC and H&TE Department, Mizoram will be given admission to Zoram Medical College.
2. ONLINE ADMISSION: Due to the current Covid - 19 pandemic, all admissions processes will be done online.
Further instruction regarding document verification and Final Medical Check-up will be put on the College Website.
For candidates under All India Quota (AIQ), please check the following link: [Information Regarding the Admission of All India Quota (AIQ)]
3. FEE PAYMENT: Payment of admission fee must be completed before starting the process of Admission. See the step-by-step instruction for fee payment.
For State and All India Quota = 96,850 (including Hostel Rent)
For NRI Quota = USD 20,000 + 30,000
4. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Following are the documents required for Admission. Make sure that you have a scanned / photocopy of the documents for uploading.
Additional Documents Required:
Additional Documents Required for NRI Students:
Note: Those who cannot obtain Embassy certificate at the time of admission should submit it before 31st March, 2021.
5. MEDICAL INVESTIGATION: Medical Investigations should be done at any Hospital / Clinic for the following. Candidates should bring the results of these investigations at the time of Final Medical Check-up.
6. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION: Verification of the Uploaded documents will be done at the college. Candidates will be divided into several batches. They must be present at the college with their parents or guardians. Batch distribution and timing will be put on the College Website.
Candidates should bring the following.
7. FINAL MEDICAL CHECK UP: A Final Medical Check-up will be conducted at ZMC Hospital at the time of Verification.
8. AFFIDAVITS OF OATH TAKING: Oath taking by the candidates as well as their parents/guardians will be made and signed at the time of verification.
Admission will not be finalized unless the candidate:
Candidates who fail to report or join the session within the stipulated date, without prior permission from the concerned authorities are liable to have their admission canceled.
|Particulars||The admission Year 2020-2021|
|A. Charges for whole course (One Time)|
|2||Students’ Welfare Fund||4,500|
|3||University Registration Fee + Enrolment Fee||500|
|B. Charges for whole course (Refundable)|
|1||Laboratory Security Fee||5,000|
|2||Library Security Deposit||5,000|
|3||Hostel Security Deposit||5,000|
|4||Mess Caution Deposit||5,000|
|C. Fees Per Annum (Recurring)|
|8||Internal Exam Fee (Theory + Practical per subject @ 1400 per subject for 3 subjects)||4200|
|Grand Total (A +B + C)||79,150|
|Grand Total (With Optional)||96,850|
For Non Resident Indian (NRI) Candidates:-
|Admission Fee||USD 20,000 (Annual Fee) + 30,000 (A + B)|
University Examination Fee: As per University Notification No. Ex/Acad/7-2/19/157, Dated the 3rd June, 2019, University Examination Fee is as given below:
|1||Theory||2000 per paper|
|2||Practical||400 per paper|
|3||Admit Card / Marksheet Fee||310 per exam|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
9164111133 | 8884499760 / 3
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.